Thursday, October 4, 2007

Fooling Around

Today I offer you a very short story and a few pics of Lucy and Hal experimenting with different forms of headwear.

Last weekend CHKDD went to Women's Conference session at the stake center, leaving me poor and defenseless against the three children for dinner and bedtime. As she was leaving, I was pushing Hal in his swing and EJ and Lucy were swinging on their swings. After CHKDD said goodbye, the kids protested for her not to go. She said goodbye again and that she loved them. She informed them as she turned to go toward the garage that she was going to a meeting that would help her be a better mommy. After hearing this, EJ muttered to Lucy, "If she goes to that meeting, she'll turn into a witch! I hope she doesn't turn into a witch. We need to stop her from going!" After hearing that I tried so hard not to laugh I almost passed out. Fortunately, his four year old attention span shifted to something else, and he did not chase down his mother to prevent her leaving. These kids' imaginations live in a very interesting world.

Now for the pics
Lucy is sporting a lovely pair of pink bloomers

Hal is quite fetching in his sleek and cool washcloth.

By the way, CHKDD did not turn into a witch.

H-J

No comments:

Post a Comment