EJ has been dressed up as Spider-Man every day for the past three weeks-ever since his mother found the great pre-Halloween season costume sale. He is very careful to only wear it around the house or on walks in the jogging stroller so as to keep it clean and free of holes. He even takes it off before meals and puts it on again after washing up after the meal.
After reading him part of the "Vulture" comic (Where Spidey meets up against a flying pick-pocket), EJ shared some of his Spider-Man struggles:
EJ (in character as Web-Slinger): I have a lot of really bad enemies. They want to kill me.
H-J: Who are your enemies?
EJ: Well, one of them is "Venom".
H-J: What does he do?
EJ: He spits poison and spins scary webs to try and trap me.
H-J: Oh, that sounds scary! Who else is your enemy?
EJ: The Green Goblin. He wants to kill me too.
H-J: Why do they want to kill you?
EJ: (Contemplates for a moment) Because I spin webs.
Ahh, so there you have it. Straight from the horse's mouth as to why Spider-Man has enemies. It really puts my troubles into perspective, you know?
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Interview with Spider-Man
Posted by
Laura Dee
at
8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I've always wondered what made Spidey tick. Now I know. Papa
ReplyDelete