Don't touch that dial! This is still our blog. We went hiking yesterday with the kids, and I took our point and shoot digital looking for a new picture to put on the header of the site. (Our previous picture, while gorgeous (At least to me) was too large for a header.) I nearly fell off the mountain after I saw the rainbow, and knew I'd found my shot. Now if only I'd brought the good camera...
Once the photo was uploaded, CHKDD revamped the template colors to match it. I'm glad she notices colors, otherwise you'd all be looking at puke green and yellow.This is a pic of EJ at Wind Cave, which was our final destination. It's EJ's second ascent of this particular trail, and I'm quite proud of him-it's 1.5 miles (3 round trip) of uphill, switchbacks, rocky, with plenty of open-armed cacti waiting to break your fall. He's quite the little trooper.
H-J
Sunday, September 23, 2007
It's still our blog
Posted by
Laura Dee
at
8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love the new pic (and the old one too). It makes me miss home
ReplyDelete