No wonder I felt so tired just as I posted last at the start of Spring Break: within an hour, my stomach got heavy and twisty with Maren's stomach bug. Then, later in the week most of us caught a bad cold.
The youngest three and I still made it to the museum.
We also managed to start to clean closets. I brought broken-ankled Maren's closet to her in the family room and came to regret it: she wouldn't stop dumping boxes on the floor to sort them.
We finally got Maren's tomato plants in the ground for a school project comparing planting depths. At least Maren was able to pinch off the lower branches of the Black Cherries and Yellow Pears that we planted deeply. Maren thought the tomato branches made a perfect Greek goddess accessory.
We got a totally unexpected visit from Spiderwoman.
We finished off the week by celebrating Easton's and my birthdays early with Arizona grandparents. Easton wanted to decorate the cake all by himself. He did a great job!
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
End of Spring Break
Posted by
Laura Dee
at
11:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








And grandpa's slave labor camp ws open fora couple of days.
ReplyDelete