Millie has been growing up just much too fast. I savor moments holding and cuddling with her, especially when I'm busy but she'll crawl to me and climb my leg wanting me to take her in my arms again. As is familiar to all parents, it's amazing to look back at photos from a few months ago and realize how much she has changed.
Here she is, barely able to sit up in June:
Then she's sitting pretty in July:
And here are photos from August:
And here she is in September. Now she pulls herself up and walks from table to couch, holding each.
The other night, I heard a panic cry from Millie in the front room. As I got to her and quickly realized she was in need of rescue, I called from MDH to bring the camera. Although she wasn't happy about the postponed saving, I supported her in her hung up position until MDH could get capture it.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Growing Up Much Too Fast
Posted by
Laura Dee
at
9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Poor baby! I can't believe how big she's getting and still as cute as ever.
ReplyDeleteLook at her! She's so cute! Hey - we need to get together again!
ReplyDelete