Our best Christmas present came a bit early this year. Little Bit (screen name suggested by Papa) was born the night of Dec. 19, 2008 after allowing us to attend both her Aunt H.'s temple seaing and wedding lunch. She is our smallest baby and is very easy going. We all just love her and are feeling very blessed this season.
For friends and family who haven't heard her name and stats and would like to know them, just leave your e-mail address and we'll send it to you.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Look what we got for Christmas!
Posted by
Laura Dee
at
7:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

She's BEAUTIFUL!!! So glad that you were able to make it to the sealing. I know how important it was to your sister!
ReplyDelete:) Call me and I'd love to take some photos (my treat) of the Lil' Bit! (It's my standard baby gift, but most people seem to love it!)
Merry Christmas!
I love the picture of all the kids together :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you all!
That first picture was AWESOME! Congrats guys - what a great family!
ReplyDelete