Sunday, November 25, 2007

Honey, let's have ten more of them!

Our kids provide us the same fun and games as I’m sure everyone else experiences. There are the fights, messes, obstinacy, fevers, sibling rivalry, and power struggles. We also have our share of moments that make you wish they would stay where they are now forever.

One day, Lucy mentioned to EJ that the next day was a holiday. The following represents the remainder of their conversation:

Lucy: I don't have to go to school tomorrow!

EJ: You don't have to go to school tomorrow? That's great! Then, I don't have to miss you!

Then, they both ran off to play together.

Their mother overheard this, and beaming with a smile that went unnoticed by both children, grabbed a paper and pen to jot it down. It was one of those million little moments that make you never want them to grow up!

H-J

No comments:

Post a Comment