School starts Wednesday, and I'm determined to try to catch up with summer photo sharing. I've been wanting to share this series of photos since June. Little Bit (is she big enough for a new code name yet?) is very sweet, even when she is very sad. Much of her crying or whining sounds so sweet. So, here she is once when awaking very sad:
Many times when she gets really sad and cries, her nose, as well as splotches on her forehead, go very red, like my sister, W. I didn't notice this with any of my other kids.
She starts to cheer up a bit.
Now, there are just tears left on her cheeks.
Now, she's all happy.
Monday, August 10, 2009
Waking Up So Sad
Posted by
Laura Dee
at
9:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What awesome photos! Loved the flow and the finale! adorable..
ReplyDeleteWhat sad faces!
ReplyDelete