Thursday, April 30, 2009

Quarantined with Little Green

We are currently fighting the battle with Generals and Majors in the GI tract. Besides my trusty washer and dryer, here is my tank in the battle:
And here is the ONLY other soldier of our company besides me that hasn't gone down yet:



Notice her recently developed raspberry blowing skills, an ability every good soldier should have. I'll spare you other details of our battles and photos of casualties. I hope Little Bit and I are both spared.

4 comments:

  1. Always good to have an aide de camp. Hope all are better by today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh's and aaaaah's all around for cute Little Bit from me and my girls. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everyone's getting better! Lil Bite keeps getting cuter and hopefully staying healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Little Bit pictures! We miss you guys. Thanks for blogging it up. We like to think that we are still "in touch" with everyone back in the states. :)

    ReplyDelete