News, notes, photos and stories from our little nest (yes, we use code names)
Cool moves! Papa
Wow! I agree - very cool moves. Do they have a name?
Does this mean that "The Cure" is cross-generational?
It is in our house.
His moves are yet unnamed. Knock yourself out.
For Hal these moves should be called "The Milk Shake". Mutti
That name is fitting. Then, he could dance to another Cure song that starts, "Let me take your hands. I'm shaking like milk." -- Chickadee
Cool moves! Papa
ReplyDeleteWow! I agree - very cool moves. Do they have a name?
ReplyDeleteDoes this mean that "The Cure" is cross-generational?
ReplyDeleteIt is in our house.
ReplyDeleteHis moves are yet unnamed. Knock yourself out.
ReplyDeleteFor Hal these moves should be called "The Milk Shake". Mutti
ReplyDeleteThat name is fitting. Then, he could dance to another Cure song that starts, "Let me take your hands. I'm shaking like milk." -- Chickadee
ReplyDelete